Skip to content
(610) 370-0822 CONTACT US   

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development:

If you believe that you have been a victim of housing discrimination, you may file a discrimination complaint with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) online at or by contacting HUD’s Philadelphia regional office at (888) 799-2085.

To report fraud, waste, or abuse in HUD-funded housing programs, email or contact the HUD Inspector General at (800) 347-3735.

Berks County:

Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (EBT & cash assistance):

Employment opportunities in housing authorities are filled by the Pennsylvania Civil Service Commission at

The Housing Development Corporation-MidAtlantic develops and maintains many affordable housing units in Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland. Listings may be found on their website at In addition, the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) provides listings of many more affordable housing resources at

Housing Choice Voucher recipients searching for a unit may wish to check the Reading Eagle classifieds at or online services such as Craigslist at and PA Housing Search at

For information on Berks County social services, you may wish to consult the directory at

Back To Top